Upstate SC events happening in March 2019
What’s going on here in the Upstate this month? Megan, Jack, Jamarcus and Heather are going to tell you some of the things they have on their calendars this month.
- At the SEC Women’s Tournament on March 6 at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena during Halftime Megan will battle it out with Barbie T!
- 17th Annual JDRF Upstate Gala, Black Tie On The Beach, Saturday , March 16, 2019.
Greenville Convention Center
- Anderson Senior Follies’ 30th annual production, “A Class Act,” takes the stage March 14-17, 2019, at Anderson University’s Henderson Auditorium, located inside the Rainey Fine Arts Center.
- SC Comicon
GREENVILLE CONVENTION CENTER, GREENVILLE SC
(Formerly TD Convention Center)
March 9-10, 2019
- 3/11 Garden Brothers Circus
- 3/22-3/24 Weecycle Wear Children’s Consignment Sale
Greenville Convention Center | Hall 2 | 1 Exposition Drive | Greenville, SC 29607
- 3/15 St. Patrick’s Celebration in Newberry
- 3/16 St. Patrick’s Parade Greenville
- Southern Conference Teams will battle it out on the hardwood in Asheville for the SoCon Mens and Womens basketball championships at US Cellular Center. Women start on Thursday 3/7 and Finals on Sunday 3/10. Mens First Round on Friday 3/8 with Finals being on Monday 3/11.
- Swinging Soiree
Throw it back to the 1940’s with the Swinging Soiree to benefit Battle Buddies. Battle Buddies is an organization that provides service dogs to veterans battling PTSD. The Greenville Jazz Collective is playing. Dancing by the Greenville Lindy Hoppers. There will be a red carpet with World War II relics on display. Guests are asked to dress up in 1940’s attire. Tickets are $50 which includes food. It is going to be held at the Fountain Inn activities center.