Top 7 reasons to enter the Carolina Eats March Hoops Recipe Sweepstakes
If you like to bake, roast, broil, grill or fry and you have a great recipe to share, it’s time to enter the Carolina Eats March Hoops Recipe Sweepstakes presented by Ingles.
This year, Livin’ Upstate and Ingles invite you to share your best recipes in our quarterly Carolina Eats Recipe Sweepstakes, with a chance to win some great prizes and appear on TV. Each quarterly contest will have a different theme as we go in search of the Upstate’s most delectable seasonal dishes.
Here are the Top 7 reasons to enter:
- You can win a $250 Ingles gift card. Everyone buys groceries and if your name is drawn as a sweepstakes finalist, you’ll take home an Ingles gift card worth $250.
- You can win a Big Green Egg from Bob Burnett’s Appliance & Bedding Center. The global market leader among kamado grills, the Big Green Egg lets you unleash your culinary creativity. The $1,800 grand prize package includes a Big Green Egg Model # 117649, Big Green Egg Acadia Wood Table, Model # 118624 and Big Green Egg Table Nest, Model # 113328.
- You can appear on TV. Finalists in the Carolina Eats March Hoops Recipe Sweepstakes will have a chance to appear on WSPA alongside chefs from The Ingles Table.
- It’s free to enter. It will cost you nothing to enter the Carolina Eats March Hoops Recipe Sweepstakes. We just need your name and contact info.
- Your recipe will be included in the 2020 Carolina Eats Cookbook. All recipes submitted during this year’s quarterly recipe sweepstakes will be included in our online Carolina Eats Cookbook at livingupstatesc.com.
- You can claim bragging rights at the next tailgate or potluck. Your television appearance and prize package will make you the envy of the neighborhood.
- You can pass along a great recipe for others to enjoy. Food is part of our culture in the South and nothing says Southern hospitality like sharing a great recipe.
Go here to enter the Carolina Eats March Hoops Recipe Sweepstakes. The deadline to enter is 5 p.m. on Thursday, February 20. Good luck!