Top 7 Pizza Places in the Upstate Chosen by You
Pizza – Pie or Pizza Pie! Whatever you call it we are all getting hungry for it right now right?
We might all have different names for it but one thing is the same, we all love pizza but can we agree on who has the best pizza in the Upstate? We asked and you answered and below is the list of the Top 7 Pizza places according to viewers.
1. Trio a Brick Oven – Located in the heart of Greenville Downtown this restaurant offers more than pizza. Their Pizzas, though, are cooked in a real brick oven and you can tell the difference. There is something for everyone and we are talking all kind of pasta and Italian desserts. They have a wide variety of homemade dishes like Roma & Sun dried Tomatoes with Basil Pesto and Smothered Rotisserie Chicken as well as a variety of wraps and sandwiches to round out the menu. They are located at 22 North Main Street.
2. D’Allesandro’s Pizza – Also known as D’Als has been serving the Greenville area for only a short time but these Philly natives have already made their mark and people keep coming back for their affordable hand tossed pizzas, calzones, salads, and caljoes. Located at 17 Mohawk Drive near Community Tap.
3. Sidewall Pizza Company – With locations in Clemson, Traveler’s Rest, Greenville and Greenville Downtown has people coming from all over the Upstate for their great pizza and cool casual restaurant vibe. At Sidewall you are going to find your basic favorites but they also throw in a twist and include pizzas like the Hot Hawaiian, the Potato, and the Roasted Mushroom. Register for the Sidewall Pizza Birthday Club and receive A FREE 14″ PIZZA OF YOUR CHOICE for your birthday.
4. Stone Pizza Company – Wood fired pizza and craft beer is what you are going to find at Stone Pizza. Located at 500 East Park Avenue in Greenville this restaurant sees a lot of families connecting and spending time together so for those kids that might not love a pizza they actually have a children’s menu that includes a peanut butter and jelly! Their kid’s menu is $4 for food and a drink, who can beat that!
5. Vic’s Pizza – Located in the heart of downtown has the authentic pizzeria feel and they use only the best ingredients to make their pizzas. For your bigger crowds Vic’s offers their Bomber Pizza which is a 6 pound 28 inch pizza. This restaurant is family owned and operated and delivers!
6. Mellow Mushroom – if you are in the Upstate or Western North Carolina chances are you can find a Mellow Mushroom. The restaurant boasts of locations in Anderson, Clemson, Spartanburg, Greenville and Asheville. Their pizzas are great and people rave about their Greek salads. The atmosphere is super chill and makes you feel like you’ve stepped back in time to the 60’s. People love their big space and the Mellow Mushroom is a favorite for local sports teams to celebrate the end of the season. Also if you ask they might give you some dough for your child to make their own creation.
7. Tony’s New York Style Pizzeria – This people at Tony’s have spent 15 years creating you Italian favorites by hand. Their pizzas include all your favorites plus “Tony’s Special” and “Tony’s Super Special”. Many of you raved about their pizzas and just as many of you told us about their delicious garlic knots and white pizza. Located on Orchard Park Drive near the Haywood Mall in Greenville this is a great location if you are out shopping.
Not one listed in Spartanburg?