Top 7 Brunch Places for Mom
Time to start planning brunch for mom on Mother’s Day, Sunday May 12th
1. Southern Culture – Greenville. Located on Pleasantburg, away from the congested Downtown is this cool food spot. Complete with bottomless mimosas and a bloody mary bar, Southern Culture does not disappoint. The menu items have a southern flair and the live music is always nice and soothing.
2. Biscuit Head – Greenville. You don’t need a reservation to enjoy breakfeast at Biscuit Head but get their early! Their big gravy topped biscuits are the best!
3. City Range – Spartanburg and Greenville. For a hearty meal check out City Range with locations in Spartanburg and Greenville.
4. Another Broken Egg – Greenville. For a more casual dining experience head to Another Broken Egg on Woodruff. Very family friendly with fast service and with the cool location you can enjoy shopping at Kirkland’s and Nordstrom Rack while you wait for your table.
Another Broken Egg
5. Sunny Side Café in Clemson. With weekly specials this cool local place has a lot of buzz for it’s unique menu items. Reservations are being taken on their website.
Sunny Side Cafe
6. Stax Omega in Greenville. How about stepping into Stax for almost any food you can think of. Great comfortable family atmosphere with a bakery right in the entrance so you can leave with dessert for the dinner you are going to make mom later!
7. Cracker Barrel – Do not forget about Cracker Barrel. With locations all over the Carolinas a trip here is sure to bring memories back to your mom. We also love the shop that is sure to have something for everyone and keeps kids busy while you wait for your table. Make sure to try Grandpa’s Country Friend Breakfast.