Housed in a repurposed building on Union Street that once was home to Palmetto Textiles, Vintage Warehouse of Spartanburg is an assemblage of artisans and craftspeople offering everything from pillows to pottery.
From Living Upstate
- Enter the Carolina Eats Winning Game Day Recipe Sweepstakes presented by Ingles
- The Well Center in Pendleton using the healing power of art
- Registration now open for SC Works Greater Upstate’s professional virtual job fair on July 16
- First-time restaurateurs Deana & Mike Okun open Burgers & Bakery in Spartanburg
- Dixie Gem: Merchant of natural wonders and the healing power of the earth
- New Greenville mill tours tell stories of area’s textile roots
- Anderson County Museum explores accomplishments of the Electric City
Top 7 Sponser Ad
Secondary Sponsor Ad
active anderson anderson county art asheville BBB Upstate Carolina Eats Carolina Eats Recipe Sweepstakes cooking cooking enthusiast COVID-19 downtown downtown greenville sc employment events family festival food foodie fun greenville Greenville County greer guide hendersonville ingles Ingles Markets Jasmin Queen jobs kids live music local music outdoors Prisma Health recipe recipes restaurants simpsonville spartanburg spartanburg county sports The Ingles Table things to do travel
Here are some stories written by other fans of Livin' Upstate.