SC Small Business Development Center offering Zoom COVID-19 & Small Business Roundup every Friday
The South Carolina Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is offering a weekly Zoom COVID-19 & Small Business Roundup at Noon on Fridays as long as needed.
The next Zoom meeting is Friday, May 1, at 12 p.m. with the following guest speakers from the SC Department of Employment and Workforce (SCDEW):
- Paul Famolari, Deputy General Counsel
- Brent Phillips, Unemployment Insurance Operations Director
- Charlotte Smith, Project Coordinator
The agenda includes:
- Updates from SCDEW
- Road-map to recovery
- Funding opportunities
- EIDL (Emergency Injury Disaster Loan)
- PPP (Payroll Protection Program Loan)
- Cash Flow Relief Programs
- Family First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
Registration is required to participate. Click this link to register for this week’s session. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.