Pillar Holistic Living holds ribbon cutting in Greenville
GREENVILLE, S.C. – Pillar Holistic Living, a new chiropractic wellness center in Greenville, held a ribbon-cutting ceremony Thursday morning. It will officially open on Dec. 2 at 1 p.m.
During the ceremony, the owners, Dr. Jessica and Brian Caruso, explained their practice offers a holistic – body, mind and soul – approach to healthcare.
While it may be the first of its kind in the Greenville area, the Carusos hope their space will become a one-stop shop for holistic healthcare as well as serve as peaceful place for the community.
Pillar Holistic Living offers:
- Comprehensive, low-force chiropractic healthcare, with a focus on family wellness, pediatric and prenatal care
- On-site apothecary and boutique, featuring sustainably-sourced products for mom, baby, and home
- Zero-waste refill station for products like toothpaste, laundry detergent and multi-purpose cleaners
- Workshops, community enrichment programs, and relaxation classes (coming in 2023)
- Biophilic design – an approach to architecture that seeks to connect building occupants more closely to nature
The Caruso recently moved to Greenville from New Hampshire, where they ran a successful practice for 17 years.
Visit Pillar Holistic Living at 9 Mulligan Street in Greenville. To learn more about the practice and how to become a patient, click here to visit pillarholistic.com or call (864) 451-7009. You can also follow Pillar Holist Living on Facebook and Instagram.