Peace and Conflict Resolution Conference May 3, 2019
GREENVILLE, SC (NEWS RELEASE) – The Greenville Rotary Club refuses to accept unresolved conflict as a way of life. Along with our partner in peace, WSPA 7 News – Carolina’s Family, we are excited to provide a platform for understanding and growth at the Peace and Conflict Resolution Conference, May 3, 2019 from 8:30AM – 4:00PM at the Greenville Convention Center.
Conflict and violence affect many areas of our daily lives, causing division in our families, our work place, and our communities. Join the courageous conversations to making your life, and the lives of families in the Upstate of South Carolina more peaceful.
• Strategies to navigate your day with less anxiety.
• Tools for more peaceful relationships with family members, neighbors, and work colleagues.
• Learn greater awareness and understanding of how peace and conflict resolution works.
• Engage in open and respectful conversations about difficult issues affecting our community, country and world.
• Understand the power of peace and forgiveness to heal yourself and others who have wronged you in the past.
The Featured Speakers and invited members of the Interfaith Panel include Bawa Jain, Azim M. Khamisa, David Forward, Pastor Curtis L. Johnson, M.Div., Dr. Jessica Shryack, D.F. Pace, Esq., Vikas P. Srivastava, Carol E. Burdette, Rev. Deb Richardson-Moore, Fareeha Qazi, Dr. Jim Dant, Fr. Patrick Tuttle, Dr. Uma G. Gupta, and Dr. Melinda Menzer. Full bios can be found here at https://peaceandconflictresolution.com/speakers/