Noodles with Chicken
This recipe was submitted by Rita Mitchell of Anderson, SC, in the Carolina Eats March Hoops Recipe Sweepstakes presented by Ingles.
1 stick butter
6 or 8 chicken tenders (can be frozen)
1 can cream of chicken soup
4 cups chicken broth
8 to 10 ounces of noodles
salt and pepper to taste
- Turn Instant Pot on sauté and put the stick of butter in to melt.
- When it is melted, turn off pot and put in cream of chicken soup and chicken broth.
- Whisk until blended.
- Add chicken. Cook on high pressure for 23 minutes for frozen chicken and 14 minutes for thawed.
- When time ends, natural pressure release for 10 minutes.
- Release remaining pressure and shred chicken.
- Put chicken back in pot and add noodles. A
- Add seasoning and cook on low pressure for 5 minutes.
- Natural release for 5 minutes and then release remaining pressure.
View more recipes for main dishes from the Carolina Eats Cookbook.