Mexican Cube Steak Casserole
This recipe was submitted by Mary Taylor of Campobello, SC, in the Carolina Eats March Hoops Recipe Sweepstakes presented by Ingles.
4-5 medium red potatoes
1 small onion
1 bell pepper
1 package of taco seasoning
- Cut Cube steaks into smaller size.
- Drench each steak in flour and place in a 9 x 13 dish.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of taco seasoning mix.
- Slice onion , potatoes, carrots and bell peppers into chunk bite sizes.
- Add in top of cube steak.
- Sprinkle with remaining taco seasoning.
- Dot with butter.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 400 degrees 45-50 minutes until vegetables are cooked to desire tenderness.
View more main dish recipes from the Carolina Eats Cookbook.