Grilled Asparagus and Corn Salad
This recipe was submitted by Kelly Caudle of Piedmont, SC, in the Carolina Eats March Hoops Recipe Sweepstakes presented by Ingles.
4 ears of corn
One bunch of asparagus
3 tablespoons Red wine vinegar
2 tea spoonsSoy sause
1 tablespoon Sesame seeds
- Mix wine, sugar, seeds, sauce, and a few dashes of salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Grill corn and cut the kernels off into a bowl.
- Grill the asparagus and cut into 1.5 inch pieces.
- Combine everything in a bowl and mix.
- Serve warm for more taste
See more salad recipes from the Carolina Eats Cookbook.