Enter the Carolina Eats Summertime Dessert Recipe Sweepstakes presented by Ingles
It’s time for another Carolina Eats Recipe Sweepstakes presented by Ingles and this time, we’re in search of your favorite summertime dessert recipes.
If you’ve got a go-to dessert for summer parties, picnics or family get-togethers, enter it in the Carolina Eats Summertime Dessert Recipe Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $250 Ingles gift card and a $500 gift card from Hampton Furniture in Anderson.
Four finalists will be drawn at random. Finalists will appear on WSPA’s Your Carolina morning show preparing their recipes alongside Ingles Chef Jasmin Queen and Your Carolina co-host Jamarcus Gaston. Each finalist will receive a $250 Ingles gift card and the chance to win the grand prize in a random drawing.
“Sweet treats are a Southern tradition and a dish that completes everything from a picnic to a formal dinner,” said Ingles Chef Jasmin Queen. “Whether it’s a favorite dessert your grandmother used to make for big occasions or something your family enjoys during a normal weekday meal, Carolina Eats is in search of the Upstate’s most delicious desserts.”
Want to enter?
- Submit your recipe online before 5 p.m. on Wednesday, June 9, 2021. A photo of the finished dish must accompany the recipe.
- Four finalists will be selected at random on Thursday, June 10. Finalists will be contacted by telephone and email.
- The week of June 14, finalists will come to WSPA’s Studio B in Spartanburg to prepare their recipes during a recorded television segment alongside Ingles Chef Jasmin Queen and Your Carolina co-host Jamarcus Gaston.
- Finalists’ segments will air on Your Carolina (9-10a weekdays, WSPA) the week of June 21, with the grand prize winner announced on Your Carolina on Friday, June 25.
- The four finalists will receive a $250 Ingles gift card and the grand prize winner will receive a $500 gift certificate from Hampton Furniture in Anderson to be used toward the purchase of anything in the store.
Go HERE to enter and good luck!