Top 7 Coolest Things to do with Kids this Month
It is raining, it is sunny, it is cold and it is freezing. South Carolina weather changes hourly and we have been known to have ice and snow in February and unusually warm temps too so our crew wanted to give you a quick go-to list of 7 things you can do with kids this month.
1. GET THEIR BRAIN GOING at Roper Mountain Science Center. From their planetarium to their second Saturday events – everyone will find something fun! (ages 4-12). Children 3 and under, RMSC members, and GCSD employees with a pass can all attend for free. Be sure to either bring cash or purchase your tickets ahead of time online.
2. GET THEIR CREATIVITY FLOWING at Plate 108. Kids can learn how to cook and you can cook with them!www.plate108.com
3. GET A BREAK at The Children’s Museum of the Upstate. TCMU has fun activities for kids everyday and if you check out their website they also schedule Parents Nights Out!
4. GET CRAFTY at the Home Depot. The store offers free children’s workshops each first Saturday from 9 am – 12 pm.
5. GET ON THE WATER the Westside Aquatic Center in Greenville. Weekend swimming activities and swim lessons available
6. GET READING AND PLAYING at the Anderson Road Library where there are always lots of activities.
7. GET DANCING at the many Daddy Daughter Dances this Spring.