Top 7 Best Local Spots to Get a Massage
You’re sore. Stiff. And just not relaxed. The best feeling in the world is to have someone spend a good hour rubbing your feet, back and neck.
If you haven’t indulged in a massage before it’s the best money you’ll ever spend. If you have no budget or you’re willing to spend a little more the best local places to get a massage are at the Omni Grove Park Inn in Asheville or the Old Edwards Inn and Spa in Highlands, NC. We recently went for an anniversary trip and it was everything!
If you need something a little quicker here are the top 7 places to get a massage. All of these were suggested from our viewers. If your favorite spot didn’t make our top 7 hit us up on our facebook page and let us know where we need to go.
Top 7 places to get a massage:
- Hand and Stone (They multiple locations in our area. This link will take you to the one off Woodruff Road in Greenville.)
- Palmetto Massage Therapy in Laurens. You can call (864) 681-1012 to schedule an appointment or check out their facebook page. (We were told they are booked up to three months in advance)
- Energy Works Massage in Campobella. You can call (864) 472-6442 to make an appointment. (We were told to ask for Barbara)
- Nice to be Kneaded in Greer (I just like their name!!) You can call (864) 848-4244 to make an appointment.
- Massage Envy in Downtown Greenville (They have multiple locations in our area.)
- Urban Nirvanna (They too have multiple locations. This link will take you to the one in downtown Greenville.)
- MG Grand Day Spa in Greer. (We heard this is a fantastic date night choice.) They book up quickly on the weekends so if you want a weekend massage you may want to get on the books quickly. They were also voted “Best of the Upstate.”