BBB Upstate SC names 2019 Business of Integrity, Student of Integrity award winners
The Better Business Bureau of the Upstate has selected 12 Upstate companies as the winners of its 2019 Business of Integrity Award.
The awards are given to area businesses that demonstrate a sustained commitment to ethics and community leadership. Nominations are submitted by customers or the companies themselves, with nominees put through a rigorous application process that evaluates the company’s demonstrated commitment to business practices that build trust with employees, customers and vendors.
The winners were selected in three categories based on their number of employees. They are:
- Sonfast Corporation, Travelers Rest — 1-10 Employees
- Upstate Granite Solutions, Greenville — 11-49 Employees
- ProGrin Dental, Boiling Springs, Greenville, Greer, Simpsonville & Woodruff — 50-199 Employees
- Greenville Water — 200+ Employees
- Two Men and a Truck, Greenville — Franchise
- Everest Plumbing, Greenville – 1-10 Employees
- Complete Heat and Air, LLC, Easley — 11-49 Employees
- Guy Roofing, Inc., Spartanburg — 50-199 Employees
- Hill Electric Company, Anderson — 50-199 Employees
- Carolinas Total Staffing Solutions, LLC, Piedmont — 1-10 Employees
- PLUS, Inc., Greenville — 11-49 Employees
- AFL, Duncan — 200+ employees
BBB Upstate SC also announced its 2019 Student of Integrity Award recipients. The Student of Integrity Award recognizes high school students in the Upstate who personify high character through leadership, community service, academic achievement and overall personal integrity. Award winners receive scholarships, which may be used to attend the college or university of the student’s choosing.
The 2019 Student of Integrity Award winners are:
- Ivey Parks Gray, Crescent High School in Iva, sponsored by Benson Nissan, Kia and Hyundai of Spartanburg
- Lily A. Wyatt, Anderson Christian School, sponsored by Piedmont Natural Gas
- Mark Joseph Harris, Greenville Technical Charter High School, sponsored by Toyota, Kia, and Hyundai of Greer
- Luciana DeCarlo Strathern, St. Joseph’s Catholic School in Greenville, sponsored by BBB Education Foundation
- Robert Joseph Sanders Jr., Union County High School, sponsored by Bonitz
- Alexis Tate Merriman, Montessori School of Anderson, sponsored by GBS Building Supply
About BBB Upstate SC
BBB Upstate, South Carolina was founded in 1983 and serves Abbeville, Anderson, Cherokee, Greenville, Greenwood, Laurens, Oconee, Pickens, Spartanburg and Union counties. Businesses that earn BBB Accreditation contractually agree and adhere to the organization’s high standards of ethical business behavior. BBB is the preeminent resource to turn to for objective, unbiased information on businesses and charities. For more information, visit the BBB Upstate SC website or call (864) 242-5052.